Monday, November 22, 2010

My 60 Day Insanity Workout

Brian Holland’s 60-Day Insanity Workout

I am announcing that I will be doing the 60-Day Insanity Workout over the next two months (from November 22nd to the middle of January). It is a workout routine on DVD that only requires 45-60 minutes a day of exercise. I have already received it in the mail and I am very excited to get starting and being in the best shape of my life by the end of this workout.

Here is a video in case you have never heard of it:


I will be posting a blog every Monday to let people know of my status on the workout. I’ll include what I’ve done, how hard it’s been, my diet, and my current weight. My weight right now stands at 168 pounds, so I could stand to lose a bit of weight. I plan on losing 20, 25 pounds to get under 150.

I know this is going to be hard for me. It’s going to be the most difficult thing I’ve ever done physically. But I’m ok with that and I’m ready for the challenge. I know what waits for me at the end. I want to be in the best shape of my life. And I’m willing to give it everything I’ve got, just one hour a day, for 60 days. It will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment